Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Monday, May 05, 2008

And So It Begins

Hello! Sorry for the absense on here; I have so much to write and no internet connection. The person we were hijacking it from in our new place seems to have disappeared and now we can't find an open network, so internet cafe it is. All will be up and running on the 13th.

However, I didn't want to let the day pass without writing as today - May 5th - is the official start day of the clinical trial I came all this way to do. You can be sure I gave those four little pills a thorough talking to before swallowing them this morning, directing them to go straight to the source and do some ass kicking (as well as reminding them to retrain those little traitor cells I was telling you about and get them back playing for the right team).

Here we go!