Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Today

In a few hours I will have my latest CT results.

(Oops, that sounded more melodramatic than I meant it to).

Normally, I would have inquired about them by now. Funny how things change. I feel good physically and emotionally and would obviously like this to continue. I trust that my body is responding, and these results can just damn-well live up to that expectation.

I'll let you know how it goes...

In the meantime, a few shots from our long weekend away...


Self portrait on the beach at Point Roberts


For some reason, I never get tired of shooting logs and old rope


Ian trying to shoot a very unphotogenic Finnegan


Finn - wave behind you!


These waves don't seem as big in the picture as they did at the time. If you can see the little speck behind Finn, it is actually a dude surfing or, at least, trying, which is rare.


Finn contemplated attacking this guy as he is not used to such beings emerging from the sea.


Wish I was here now with a fuzzy blanket and a white chocolate raspberry mocha...

I guess free tea at the Cancer Agency is a close second - not.