Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tempting Fate

So, today the sun finally came out to play and after a busy morning and a great hike along the river with Finn, I caught a nap in the hammock on our deck. It was so nice to relax as there hasn't been enough of that lately.

However, tonight the rain started falling again so I had to bring our patio cushions back inside for what must be the gazillionth time this season. So much for the Pottery Barn lifestyle.

Anyhow, while I am exceedingly overtired and prone to temper tantrums about baseboard and butcher block, I am still feeling great. Therefore, I'll be damned if I'm going to go in tomorrow and hear anything other than good news about last week's CT scan. Sure, I'm probably tempting fate here, but, screw it, I like to live dangerously.

Perhaps I should march in to my appointment tomorrow in go-go boots shouting Don't bring me down, Brrrrrruce...

Oh, wait, my doctor's name is Joe.

No matter, you get the point.



What's with the flashing hot dog?